- Scenario 1:
- The email you are using was previously on your account but you have since changed ownership or removed the user. For example, if you started with an @gmail and later created an @mydomain.com email, it would confuse the system.
- Scenario 2:
- The email creating the loop was from an old trial that was deleted from our system. The account still exists, so the system is trying to re-associate the email with a site in order to take you to the dashboard (which is why it's prompting you to create a brand new website).
- Option 1:
- To simply get back out to the login screen, you can enter our URL, adding on /logout at the end, to completely logout. This will clear your login cookies and prompt you to enter your credentials again.
- Option 2
- Complete the login process by selecting a new template until you reach the dashboard. Then logout of that account in order to re-enter your correct credentials.
- To remove the incorrect email from the system and avoid reaching this process again, complete the process of selecting a template until you reach the dashboard. Then enter your account settings and completely delete your account. The next time you try to login with this email you will get a message that your email does not match our records.
NOTE: You want to be sure that you are deleting an account that does not have any subscriptions tied to it. If you do delete your account that has websites attached, you will in turn delete the website(s) along with it and we will not be able to retrieve it.