If you need to change the email address associated with a User or Owner of a Marketing 360® account, you can follow the steps below.
Change a user's email address
- Navigate to the User Profile by clicking the "user" icon on the top-right corner of your dashboard, then selecting My Profile from the dropdown menu.
- You will land on the Personal Info section of the profile dashboard. Under Profile Information, select Edit Profile.
- Under Primary Email, click Add Email Address. Enter the new email address you'd like to use in the New Email field.
- Click Save changes. An email will be sent to the new email address; open the email and click the Verify Email button.
- Once the email address is verified, then you can set that new email address as the "primary" email address for the user account. Click on the "overflow menu" next to the email address on the profile page, then select Make Primary from the dropdown menu. Optional: once the new email is made the primary, they can remove the additional email if it is no longer needed on this user.
Change the owner of a Marketing 360® account
If you need to change the email address attached to the Owner of a Marketing 360® account, then you will want to follow Steps 1-5 above. Upon setting the new email address as the "Primary" email address, then it will become the new Owner of the account.