If you are building a website on behalf of someone else on the Websites 360® platform, then you can share the website before completion by creating a Mockup URL. This is a subdomain which can be used to view a website before it is published live on a domain.
To set up a Mockup URL:
- Click the "gear" icon at the top of your Websites 360® dashboard, then click Domains at the top of the Settings dashboard.
- Click Add Subdomain on the left-hand side of the page.
- Enter the name that you'd like to use for the Mockup URL - in most cases, you would enter the business name or website name. It will have .mywebsites360.com automatically appended at the end.
- Select Set as Primary and click Activate Domains.
- Refresh your browser window, then verify that the URL shows as "Resolved".
- Click the green Publish button.