Customers in our Google Local Services Ads program can manage their Google LSA leads, right from Marketing 360! Learn how to manage your Google LSA Leads in this support guide.
Interested in running Google LSA Ads with Marketing 360? Learn how to verify your business and start running Local Services Ads in this article.
In this article:
How to view your LSA Leads
The Marketing 360 CRM is where you can track new LSA leads, view lead details and manage your customers from LSA. New LSA Leads will appear in your CRM Leads Inbox.
Navigate to your CRM Leads Inbox
- Click on CRM from your app menu or dashboard.
- Select “Leads Inbox” from the top navigation.
- To only see your LSA Leads, Flick on Filters > Lead Source, and select the LSA Campaigns you wish to see leads from.
View a Lead's Profile
View an individual LSA Lead's details by going to their Lead Profile.
Navigate to a Lead's Profile by clicking on the lead's number or name from your main Leads Inbox. You may also use the Search feature to search for a lead by their name or number.
On their Lead Profile, you will see additional lead information, such as their call recording or message.
How to dispute a LSA Lead
To dispute a LSA Lead that you have been charged for, you will need to archive the lead, and then make a note so that our team can continue the dispute process.
You may archive a lead in a few ways
1. Click on the Trash icon next to their name on your main leads table.
2. Click the Archive button on their Lead Profile.
3. Click the Archive link on their Lead Profile toolbar
After you have archived the Lead, add a note to the lead with the dispute reason. This could include reasons such as:
- Needed unrelated services.
- Outside of service zone.
- Spam lead.
Here's how to add a note to a lead:
- Select Archived on your Leads Inbox menu.
- Click into the Archived Lead's Profile by clicking their Number or Name.
- Click on + Add Note.
- Enter the dispute reason, and click Add Note.
Our team will periodically go into your Archived Leads table and dispute your Archived LSA Leads.
Once we have disputed the lead, we will make a History item on that lead with the date it was disputed for your records.
How to save a LSA Lead as a Contact in your CRM
When you have established a LSA Lead as a qualified lead, add them as a contact in your CRM. There, you'll be able to update their status, take notes and create deals associated with that customer.
You may save a lead as a contact in one of three ways:
1. By selecting the Overflow menu next to their name on your Leads table, and clicking "Add as Contact".
2. By clicking the Add as Contact button on their Lead Profile.
Click Add as Contact Action Toolbar on their Lead Profile.
Once you have added a lead as a contact in your CRM, click on the Contacts page to view their contact profile. You can search for a Contact by name, email or phone number.
What to do when you've booked a LSA Lead for a service
When one of your LSA Leads books a service with your business, we suggest changing their contact status to "Booked".
- Visit their Contact profile.
- On the left hand details section, click on the field under Contact Status.
- Change the status to "Booked" and click "Save Changes".
How to send a review request to a LSA Customer
Sending a review request to a LSA customer is easy! Our team will create a review request email campaign for you. To send a review request email, follow the instructions below:
- Visit your CRM Contacts Page.
- Find the customer you would like to send an email by using the search feature.
- Click into the Customer’s profile by clicking on their name or number.
- On the left hand details section, click on Contact Status.
- Change Contact Status to "Completed” and click “Save Changes”.
- This will automatically enroll this customer into an email list for our Review Request email.