As of June 27th, 2023, Marketing 360 Intelligence reports will no longer process data from Universal Analytics properties. This is due to the availability of Google Analytics 4 (GA4) and Google's retirement of Universal Analytics properties (Universal Analytics properties will stop processing data on July 1st, 2023).
To continue receiving up-to-date data in your Marketing 360 Intelligence reports, you will need to take the following steps: NOTE: If you are an active Marketing client, this has already been completed for you. Reach out to your Success Manager if you have any questions.
- Create a new GA4 Property and add your new GA4 tag to your website. Learn How.
- Connect your new GA4 Property to your Marketing 360 Account. Instructions for this are below.
For help or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect your new GA4 Property to your Marketing 360 Account
- Visit your Content App Settings Page at https://app.marketing360.com/content/settings.
- Click on “Add Account”. You may connect a new GA4 analytics property even if you already have another Universal Analytics account connected.
- Select “Google Analytics”.
- Choose the Google account that you used to create your new GA4 property. If you do not see the correct account listed, click “Use another account" and follow the login process.
- Click “Allow” to allow Marketing 360 to view and manage your Google Analytics data.
- Select your new GA4 property from the list that appears.
- Click “Connect Account”.
You should now see the new Google Analytics property connected in your settings