When you submit your sitemap to Bing, this allows your website to be crawled and indexed on Bing and Yahoo! search results. Follow these steps to verify your website and submit your sitemap:
- Go to Bing Webmaster Tools and click Get Started. You'll be asked to login with a Google, Facebook, or Microsoft account (including email accounts ending in @hotmail.com or @live.com).
- If you have already set up Google Search Console using the steps above, then you can import your site directly from Google Search Console (see screenshot below). Otherwise, enter your full website URL under Add your site manually, then click Add.
- A menu will appear asking you to verify your website. Select the HTML Meta Tag option, then Copy the code that is provided.
- Without closing this window, go to your SpaceCraft dashboard in a new window or tab.
- Click on the "gear" icon at the top of the page to navigate to the Settings dashboard, then click SEO at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the section labeled Site Verification, and paste the code in the Bing site verification code field.
- Publish your site.
- Go back to the Bing page, and click Verify underneath the code that you copied.