- Login to your Google Ads manager account.
- Select Tools and settings in the upper right corner of your account
- Under "Setup," click Access and security
- Click the plus button
- Enter email@example.com
- Select "Read only" access level
Click Sent Invitation
- If Google doesn't allow you to send the invite due to it not being an allowed domain, select the Security tab and add madwiremedia.com as an allowed domain. Then go back to users and send the invite.
- Notify your point of contact the invitation has been sent
- We will accept the invite and remove our access once the audit has been completed.
There are two different places you can accept a request in Facebook depending on if your ad account is owned individually, or connected to a Business Manager.
Please note: if your ad account is currently suspended, you will not be able to share access with Madwire
Accounts Not Connected to Business Manager
- For ad accounts owned individually, login to Facebook and navigate to your Facebook Ads Manager
- In the left-hand menu, select Ad account settings
- Under Ad account roles you should see a pending agency request form Madwire
- Click Respond to request
- Then click Give Madwire access to my ad account
Accounts Connected to a Business Manager
- For ad accounts that are connected to a business manager, you will need to respond to the request from within your business manager.
- Access your business manager by going to https://business.facebook.com/settings/
- Scroll down in the left hand menu and click Requests
- Under Received requests you should see a request from Madwire
- Select Approve