- In the Gmail inbox for the account you use to manage your Google Ads account, look for an email with the subject line You have a pending request to link your account to a Manager account.
- Within the email, click Accept Request.
- You will be directed to log in to Google Ads
- You’ll be taken directly to the Account Access and Security > Managers page, with the indicated request at the top.
- There should be a Link Request from M360+Audits@madwiremedia.com
- Click Accept, then Grant Access on the subsequent window.
There are two different places you can accept a request in Facebook depending on if your ad account is owned individually, or connected to a Business Manager.
Please note: if your ad account is currently suspended, you will not be able to share access with Madwire
Accounts Not Connected to Business Manager
- For ad accounts owned individually, login to Facebook and navigate to your Facebook Ads Manager
- In the left-hand menu, select Ad account settings
- Under Ad account roles you should see a pending agency request form Madwire
- Click Respond to request
- Then click Give Madwire access to my ad account
Accounts Connected to a Business Manager
- For ad accounts that are connected to a business manager, you will need to respond to the request from within your business manager.
- Access your business manager by going to https://business.facebook.com/settings/
- Scroll down in the left hand menu and click Requests
- Under Received requests you should see a request from Madwire
- Select Approve