The background video code on Websites 360® doesn't play on mobile, instead it uses a background image. If you'd like to change that image, below are the instructions on where you can edit the code to change the background image.
Whenever editing code, be sure to first copy the existing into a separate document so you have the original to go back to. Any document editor should do, though editors made for code are best.
- Log in to mywebsites360.com.
- Navigate to the Developer Tools.
- Copy and paste CSS code into a separate doc for safe keeping.
- Go to the images within Content > Collections > Images.
- Find or add an image you'd like to use for the video background, then select the "pencil" icon to edit its details.
- Right click on the image, Select open image in new tab.
- Copy the image ID. In the screenshot below, the image ID follows /i/ and ends before /2/.
- Return to the CSS code and replace the image id in the iframe-container's background-image parameter (reference line 93 in the screenshot below).
- Click Save above the code input area.
- Publish your changes (if the Publish button turns green)
- Check out your updated background image on a mobile device!