You can copy an existing Marketing 360® form by duplicating it within the Forms app.
To duplicate a form, navigate to the Forms app and the steps below:
- Click the overflow menu beside the title of the form you'd like to copy, then select Duplicate from the dropdown menu.
- On the pop-up modal that appears, select Duplicate to confirm your selection.
- A new form with " - Duplicate" appended to the title will appear directly below the original form. Click on the duplicated form's title to edit its title and details.
Duplicating a form will copy:
- Form Fields
- Form Field Settings (including descriptions, placeholder text, form field validation rules, etc.)
- reCAPTCHA settings
- Thank you message/page
- Button text
Duplicating a form will NOT copy:
- Form Field Mappings and Form Submission Rules - these will still need to be setup from the Leads Inbox.
- Form CSS
- Form Notifications
Please sign in to leave a comment.