If you want to leverage Facebook Ads for your business, then you will first need to add your business' Facebook page to the Meta Business Manager.
- Log in to your Facebook account that owns your business' Facebook page, and visit https://business.facebook.com/overview/
- Click Create an account, and enter the requested details in the pop-up that appears.
- You will be asked to verify your business email. Click the link in the verification email to open your Meta Business dashboard.
- In the Meta Business dashboard, navigate to Accounts on the left-hand sidebar, and select Pages.
- Click the Add dropdown menu, and select Add a Page. You'll be asked to enter the name of your business' Facebook page (or, click Create a New Page if you don't have one yet).
- Follow the on-page prompts to complete the process. After doing so, your Page will appear in your Business Manager.
IMPORTANT: The page you’re trying to add cannot be owned by another person or business manager. If another business manager is listed as the page owner here, then you will need to be added as an admin to that business manager. If you are not an admin in the business manager that owns the page, you cannot share access. Click here to learn how to find the owner of your Facebook page.