You can add GIFs to your emails to add more visual action to your email campaigns. You can add a GIF the same way you would add an image to an email, however, you will need to create a campaign to preview it properly.
- In the Nurture app, create a new email template by navigating to Email Marketing > Templates at the top of the page and selecting Create a template. How to create an email template.
- In the template editor, you'll want to add an Image block. Click the Add section button and choosing a layout option, then drag the Image block into the new section you created.
- Upload a GIF file into the Image block.
- If needed, you can move the GIF elsewhere among the content by clicking on it, then selecting Move from the menu that appears to drag it up or down.
- Save the template by selecting Preview, and then Finish & save template in the top-right corner of the page.
Previewing the GIF in the email
Since the GIF won't "preview" within the template builder, you need to create a campaign to see it in action.
- In the Templates tab, find the template with the GIF in it. Click the "gear" icon, then select Create Campaign.
- Name the campaign. When the template pops up to edit, select Preview in the top-right corner. The animated GIF should appear in the preview window. Note: you can save this campaign that you can use to upload all of your GIFs to preview what they look like.
Please sign in to leave a comment.