When posting to Instagram in the Social App, there may be times when you encounter an error message saying "Instagram is missing permission(s)."
If you encounter this message, you should first reconnect the Instagram account. If the error still persists after reconnecting the account, then follow the steps below.
- Log into the Facebook account associated with the Instagram profile, and switch to the business page. (See All Profiles > Business Page)
- Once you are on the business page, you will need to open up the "Meta Business Suite".
- On the "Meta Business Suite" homepage, you should see a notification to confirm the people who manage your page.
- Once this has been confirmed, you will need to ensure the user that is connected to Marketing 360® is added to the page in the "Meta Business Suite". To do this, navigate to the main business account under Accounts > Pages.
- Add the user (if they are not already there,)with "Facebook Access" and "Full Control".